Thursday 24 February 2022

Thursday .

I got up at 6.50,made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and then I suddenly remembered to weigh myself before I had eaten anything. I weighed 137.2 pounds this morning. I forgot to weigh last week but the week before I was 138.6 pounds so my weight is going in the right direction. I did a load of washing but it was pouring with rain so I didnt hang it out but it looks better for tomorrow. my porridge was nice with a spoonfull of strawberry jam in it. We had a coffee and I began my clearing up. I vacumed downstairs and as there was a break in the rain I went outside to sort the bins out. As I came in I heard the phone give a last ring before going off! H was indoors but didnt answer it! Next I got s call on my watch and it was our daughter asking if we would be in as, if we were they would come round. They arrived while H was having his spanish lesson. Our little great granddaughter rang the bell and as I opened the door she said I want blue ice cream! Its what she said last time but I didnt have any, luckily, this time I did! She said I have to sit still so I dont make a mess. Our little great grandson is such a dear little baby and has changed since we last saw saw him. When H had finished his lesson he had a little play with Nova before they left. Our granddaughter had a dental appointment this afternoon. We had soup and cheese and biscuits for lunch and this afternoon we had a nice glass of wine. We watched tipping point, had a shower and then dinner, tonight it was chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment