Friday 25 February 2022

Friday. My first visit to a Lidl

Hcame and woke me up at 6.15, he had made me a pot of tea and poured me a cup. I was going to have toast for breakfast but there wasnt enough bread so I had eggs again. I hung out yesterdays washing and put a load on. At 8 oclock we got ready and went to a new Lidl that has opened a mile away from us. It has a nice sized car park. Its much larger than I thought it would be and has a lovely, in store bakery, I took a list with me but couldnt get everything on it but what i did get was nice. We went straight from there to Tesco but I couldnt get everything I wanted in there either! No carpet cleaner, my coffee,birthday cards, etc etc. Next week I am off to Asda and M and S. When we got home and had put everything away we had a coffee and a yummy cake thing. H put on a loaf of bread and we got ready to go out on our bikes. We rode over 30 miles and it was hard work, the wind was so strong and also cold. When we got home H put the bikes away while I made coffee and cheese ham and tomato rolls for our lunch.I got all my washing in, nice and dry and we sat and watched a cycle race with a glass of wine. I had a bath and washed my hair. Dinner was supposed to be a cheese ham and veg tart so I did some potato wedges to go with it but when I came down from my bath H said he didnt want any dinner because he was still from our late lunch so I put the tart in the fridge and had an egg with the potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment