Tuesday 22 February 2022

Tuesday bike ride.

I got up at 6.40, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I cooked my 2 eggs and had my breakfast. H got up just after me and had prunes with yogurt,a slice of toast with honey and peanut butter and a cup of tea for his breakfast. Next we had a small coffee and I hung out the washing. At 12 oclock it turned very dull and cloudy so I bot the washing in and was suprised that it was almost dry. I made son a salad and by the time he had eaten it the rain had stopped so we got ready to go for a bike ride. We did almost 21 miles, almost all off road, it was nice, H is loving his E bike. When we got home we had our baths, I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had sausages, burgers, mushrooms, peas, potato wedges and eggs. Tomorrow I have to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment