Monday 28 February 2022

Monday Work.

I got up at 5.20. put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs. I had my breakfast and then packed cheese and tomato for my snack with my bottle of water. I hung out the washing, washed, dressed etc and watched TV till it was time for me to go to work. Before I left I took some chicken drumsticks and some garlic bread out of the freezer for dinner toniht. It was a much nicer day than last Monday when it was storm force. I had to walk to the leek bed and trim them till 10 oclock.The men joined me after they had cut a few cauliflowers. We all went back to the yard and had our break. After break we washed the leeks we had trimmed and went back to the field for a box of loose carrots, a box of parsnips and then more leeks. We all trimmed them till 12.50 when we went back to the yard stopping to harvest a box of celeriac on the way. When I got home I had a nice suprise! H had mowed the back lawn and pruned a tree. He had also been down to the surgery and made an appointment. He made me a coffee and I had a banana. I sat and tried to read this afternoon but I couldnt keep awake and kept dropping the book. We watched tipping point had our baths and then dinner. Chicken and chips with garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment