Tuesday 8 February 2022

Tuesday.

I got up at 7.35 and put on a load of washing. It was a nice lay in for me. H came down at 8 oclock. We had our breakfast, he dad prunes with yogurt and toast and peanut butter, while I had 2eggs. I hung out the washing out when it was done and H made us a small coffee. I read a couple of chapters of my book H put on a loaf of bread and we got the bikes out of the garage ready to go out for a ride. We changed into our cycle gear and went for a ride. The wind was blowing a gale again which made it hard work for me, H was alright on his electric bike. We did 35.49 miles, our longest ride this year. When we got home we put the bikes away and I made us an instant coffee and toasted and buttered us each a hot cross bun. I read my book till tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner, chineese chicken and chips. work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment