Monday 7 February 2022

Monday.

I got up at 6.15, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed cheese and tomatoes for my break at work and washed and dressed. I hung out yesterdays washing and got ready to go to work. The car was frozen up but H went out and deiced it for me. I had to pick 72 bunches of carrots. I had done 38 when Andy joined me. On the way back to the yard we had to stop at the celeriac bed and dig up and trim 17 pieces. We went to the wash pit and washed the things the boss needed for his first delivery and had our break. Next we went to cabbages and kale on our way to the leeks. Andy cut 4 cabbages while I picked a kilo of kale and we trimmed leeks for the rest of the morning. It was nice in the field, not much wind and lots of sun. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a couple of biscuits and a banana. Igot my washing in and it was dry. We watched tipping point and had our baths. For dinner we had stew and ice cream for pudding. I dont have to work again till Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment