Thursday 10 February 2022

Thursday weigh in day.

Igot up at 5.50 this morning, made a pot of tea cooked 2 eggs and had my breakfast. H got up at 5.30 and I told him we had better go to Asda for our weekly shop because I have to work tomorrow and he has the hospital Saturday morning. When we got home he made the coffee which we had with a cake. I put everything away, did a bit of clearing up and read my magazine. At 10 45 H was having a 'skype' spanish lesson so while he was having that I got ready to go out on my bike. I emptied the disher and tidied the kitchen before I left. I had a nice ride, I decided to ride to Whitwell along the track but it was very muddy with large puddles on the hill and the whole track was sticky. When I got to Lenwade the next section of the track was closed because they were cutting down trees. They heve Dutch elm desiease. Luckily that section has been closed before when they repaired the bridge, so I knew the detour. On the way back I decided not to go back up the muddy hill so went round it on the road. I ended up riding 20.23 miles. When I got home H made me a cuppa soup and i made us a cheese and ham roll with mustard. I also had lettuce and mayo in mine.(H doesnt like lettuce.)I went outside and cleared up a few bits in the garden because its bin day tomorrow. We watched tipping point, had out baths and dinner. We had pizza with a side salad, it was nicce Tomorrow I have to work and I will have to go to the butchers on the way home. I forgot to say i weighed myself this morning and I had gained .2 of a pound! Last week I was 138.4 and this week I am 138.6. not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment