Wednesday 9 February 2022

Wednesday.

Today was work so I got up at 5.20, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea, cooked my 2 eggs and had my breakfast. I packed my usual tomatoes and cheese with my bottle of water.I read a bit of my book and when the washing was done I hung it out. I had to go with Andy and and we had to bunch carrots till 10 oclock. We did 144 bunches, took them back to the yard and stacked them up by the washer and had our break. After break I had to trim leeks and Andy had to cut cabbages and cauliflowers and also pick 2 boxes of kale. When he joined me I had trimmed 3 boxes and we ended up with 9 by home time. A was going to have his lunch and then he was going to spend all afternoon washing carrots and leeks. I spent my afternoon reading! When I got home H made me a hot chocolate and I toasted us each a hot cross bun. I got the washing in. read till tipping point , made a pot of tea and had a nice soak in the bath. When I came down I cooked dinner, salmon, jacket potatoes and mushy peas. I had an orange and a banana for dessert and H had rice pudding. I have been asked to work on Friday as Andrew is on holiday so I will go to the butchers on my way home but I am not sure when I will be able to do the rest of my shopping because I have to go to hospital with H Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment