Saturday 12 February 2022

Saturday Hospital

I got up at 6 oclock, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had 2eggs for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I brought the dyson downstairs ready for me clean up when we got back from the hospital. We got ready to go the hospital. I stayed in the car because I wouldnt be allowed in the hospital anyway. Well the doctor did all the tests and and said his heart seems pretty healthy and for someone his age it was very healthy! So its back to the drawing board! because he is still coughing and getting breathless walking upstairs etc. His lungs always have fluid in and he keeps weezing. When we got home we had a coffee and a pot noodle. I put my coat on and went out to do a bit of gardening. I was out there till our son arrived and then I went in taking the washing in with me ( nice and dry ) H and I had a glass of wine but son didnt want one. At 4 we had a cup of tea and at 5 I got our dinner. Steak, fried onions, mushrooms, broccoli and peas. The men are now watching some bank robber thing so I have come upstairs to see if I can find something to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment