Friday 18 February 2022

Friday with storm Eunice

I got up 6.10, put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. As soon as I was finished I washed and dressed etc and we went shopping. On our way we went, first to H'sspanish teachers to pay for his last 2 lessons and then on to our daughters to deliver our granddaughters birthday gifts. We had to go early so we could miss the worst of the winds that were coming later.From there we went to Asda and then home. After I had unpacked we had a coffee and a cake and i read my magazine. When that was done I vacumed upstairs and downstairs and made a beef stew for dinner tonight. I made son a salad and H and me a cheese and ham roll with tomatoes for our lunches. We also had another coffee. I sat all afternoon reading. I washed my hair and we had our dinner. The wind is still blowing but not as hard. I dont think we have any damage but we will check properly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment