Wednesday 23 February 2022

Wednesday work.

H had to come and wake me up this morning! I was sound asleep.I had eggs and tea for breakfast. I packed water and a banana for a change for my break at work. I had put a load of washing on when I got up and I just had time to put it out before I left for work. I was trimming leeks from 8 till 10, Andrew joined me after a few minuits. When we got to the yard we just washed the leeks before we had our break. After break I had to go to carrots and the boss wanted 120 bunches. They were hard work! I had done half by the time Andrew joined me.We managed to get them plus a box of loose ones. I dont have to work any more till next Monday! A really lovely long weekend. When I got home H made me a coffee and I made son a salad. As soon as he had eaten it he packed up his van and went home. We had a glass of wine and both fell asleep in front of the tv. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. We had pizza with potato wedges and potato salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment