Sunday 13 February 2022

Sunday .

I got up at 6 and made a pot of tea. I didnt have my breakfast straight away because I felt a bit sick for some reason and didnt know what I fancied. I ended up having marmite on toast and once I had eaten it I felt better. I sat and read till son got up then H and I had a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. At 10 we all started to get ready to go out on our bikes. The men got the bikes out and checked the tyres etc. It was pretty windy once again but we were a bit sheltered on the track. We went the hard way, climbing a huge hill at the start. The last twice we went that way it was more muddy and when I got halfway I had to get off and walk to the top but today I made it all the way up. We went to junction 21 cafe where we all had a coffee, H had a sausage roll and I had lemon drizzle cake, son had nothing to eat because he is on the meat diet and cant have sweet things. We did 21.5 miles. When we got home I made son a salad with 4 rashers of bacon. H didnt want anything because hid sausage roll was huge. I had a lettuce and mayo sandwich.H and I had a glass of wine. Dinner tonight was a leg of lamb with potatoes, carrots, sprouts, broccoli and gravy. I am the only one who had mint sauce. By the time we had eaten it it was gone 6 so I am watching D O I on plus one. Last night son and I played crib, I won the first game, he won the second so we had to play a third and he won it.

No comments:

Post a Comment