Sunday 6 February 2022

Yesterday

Yesterday we didnt go out on our bikes because our youngest granddaughter was coming round to see us. I didnt get up till 8 which was brill fot me. H came down at 8.20. After I had eaten my eggs and drunk my tea I turned the oven on and made some melting moments. I then had a coffee and read a chapter of ny book. I did a bit of housework and H polished the doornobs because they didnt get done last week. We had cheese on toast for lunch and at 1 oclock our granddaughter brought her boyfriend round to meet me, H had met him once before. He is nice. They bought me a beautiful boquet of flowers, white and purple being the main colours. Anyway we had a nice afternoon. For dinner we had leek and liver bake with chick peas and it was delish. Today I got up at 7 and H came down at 10 past 8. I put on a load of washing but its raining so I wont be putting it out. I made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. After breakfast we had a small coffee then I went up and dressed. I did the ironing and cleared up the bedroom Isorted my bag out ready for tomorrow. I went outside with H to help him lift his bike on to a stand so he could get his gears right. Now it has a motor fitted itr too heavy for him to lift on his own. He has sorted it out and is pleased with it. When he came in I got lunch which was cheese on toast and an instant coffee. For dinner tonight we have a chese and onion quiche with mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, and potato wedges. As I havent done much today I am having a shower tomight rather than a barh, I havent had one for ages. Tomorrow I am at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment