Sunday 27 February 2022

Sunday

We got up at 7, I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast H had prunes with yogurt and a slice of toast with butter and jam. ( I had jam in my porridge.).When the washing was done I hung it out, I had to use loads of pegs again because the wind still hasnt dropped! We had a coffee and got ready to go out for a bike ride..we went round some of our local country lanes. The roads were really quiet which made for a nice ride only spoilt by the strong winds. We did almost 29 miles. As soon as we were home we put the bikes away and had our lunch, coffee and soup. I didnt do much this afternoon because I was too tired! We watched a cycle race, I made a pot of tea, we had our baths and dinner, chicken pir with mashed potato, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage and gravy.Fruit for pudding. Its work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment