Thursday 3 February 2022

Thursday.

I got up around 7.50 so a nice lie in. I put on a load of washing and H, who was already up, poured me a mug of tea. I remembered to weigh myself before I drank it. I have only lost .8 of a pound but I suppose it was better than gaining. I made myself a bowl of porridge for breakfast and we had a coffee. Next I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and began to refill it. I sat and read a chapter of my book and it brightened up outside so I hung out the washing. I put the rubbish outand tided the kitcken, wiped the worktops down etc and as H was having his spanish lesson I decided to go out on my bike. I put my cycle gear on, got my bike out of the garage and went for a ride. I did 26 miles on my own av12.7 mph. It took me two hours and 2 minutes, so when I got home it was lunch time, we had a cup of hot chocolate and cheese and biscuits. I got the washing in and it was quite dry. We watched tipping point, had our baths and a nice cup of tea before dinner. Dinner was steak pie with cabbage, carrots and gravy. on my ride I saw 7 buzzards, 5 were all circling together and the other 2 were flying solo. I also saw a kestral and a huge dead deer at the side of the road, I guess it was road kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment