Tuesday 15 February 2022

Tuesday (wet)

I didnt get up till 7 oclock so I had a nice lay in. I put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast for a change. I had the last slice of bread ( crust) so H made a loaf right away. We had a coffee and I sat and finished the book I was reading. I hadnt been up long when it began to so I decided to go to the City. I emptied the dish washer and then got ready to go. I didnt have to wait long for a bus but I got pretty wet. My bus came at 10.26 and I was home again at 12.30. As soon as I had washed my hands I got on and made sons salad and H made me a coffee. I didnt stop raining till past 4 oclock.Son went for a run and he says its very muddy, I bet it will be a quagmire at work tomorrow! I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, salmon with jacket potatoes for H and me but son isnt eating potatoes at the moment so he had double salmon, csuliflower and broccoli with butter and grated cheese, we had a small portion of veg as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment