Saturday 26 February 2022

Saturday

I got up at 6.50,made a pot of tea and put on a load of washing.When H got up he cut me off a slice of bread and I had buttered toast for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and we had a coffee. Next I went outside and worked in the garden. I took the step ladder through the back gate and trimmed the shrubs that hang over the path. Its hard work, up and down the ladder with our heavy tree cutters. It took me ages, Icleared up all the bits and it looks much better. Next I began to take down an ivy post that is in the middle of my border. The post its on has rotted through at groung leveland keep threatening to fall over. My garden bin is nearly full. H had rice pudding for lunch but I had cheese and biscuits. I got our washing in all nice and dry.We had a glass of wine and later on I had a bath. for dinner we had a cheese abd vegetable tart with mushrooms, tomatoes and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment