Friday 4 February 2022

Friday

Hubby came in and woke me up at 6.15 and I went down put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, tea and toast. As soon as I had done I went up to wash and dress so I could go shopping. I went on my own because we didnt need petrol and it was pouring with rain. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away and H made the coffees, we had it with a hot cross bun. ( Asda has Easter eggs already).It was still pouring with rain when I got home so I put my washing into the tumble drier. After that we popped out in the car so H could pay his spanish teacher and we also went to our daughters with a huge squash her sister in law had left with us for her. We saw their new furniture which is fantastic, and the nutty dogs,they are always so happy to see us. Love them. On our way home I had a sudden brainwave and sugested we went to the chip shop. So we had yummy fish and chips for lunch.When H had finished his he went in the garage to adjust his gears and then went out to try his bike. while he was gone I vacumed up. I did all the ironing and made a pot of tea. We watched tippig point, had our bathes and then tea which was french stick with cheese, ham, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard and mayo. Egg custard for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment