Friday 11 February 2022

Friday

I got up ar 10 past 5,put on a load of washing and had my usual breakfast. I also packed my usual lunch. and hung my washing out when it was done. Our car was well frozen up this morning but H deiced it and sorted it all out for me so when it was time for me to leave it was ready to go. When I got to work it was zero degrees. Andy and I had to pick 7 boxes of loose carrots. It was so hard on our poor hands, the ground had a frozen crust on top so it was hard to break out the carrots. When we had them we took them to the yard where we washed and packed them all. We had our break and went to trim leeks, we did 10 boxes and went down to wash and pack them before it was my leaving off time. I went straight to the butchers where I spent all my wages on meat! When I got home H made me a coffee and I did us cheese on toast. I got my washing in, fairly dry. I made a pot of tea we watched tipping point, had our baths, I washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had breadded cod with chips and roast squash. As I have to work on Monday its going to be a short weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment