Monday 14 February 2022

Monday work

I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had my usual eggs and packed my usual cheese and tomatoes for break. I got ready for a muddy day at work. I think we had quite a bit of rain overnight because there were huge puddles along all the roads I used. Andy and I had to go to carrots, pick 36 bunches and then pick loose carrots till 10. We managed to get 100 kilos. After break we had to trim leeks and got 10 boxes. When I got home I washed my hands and made son his salad, before I had finished no 1 son arrived so while H got him s coffee and I toasted him a hot cross bun. When he left H ran me a bath and when I came down I cooked dinner. We had burgers, sons were gluten free turkey burgers, H and I had beef burgers,sausages, bacon, mushroome, grilled tomatoes,fried potato and eggs.As soon as he had eaten his son changed and went off to the climbing centre for 3 hours of bouldering. I poured H and me a rum and coke and now I am going to watch my soaps. last nights cribbage wasnt very good for me I lost 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment