Tuesday 1 March 2022

Tuesday. (Wet)

We both got up just before 7 am and had our breakfast. I had a special treat and had my eggs on buttered toast. We had a cup of tea and then a small coffee. I did a bit of clearing up and as it was raining H said we would go out to do a few errands. First we wert to Dunelm where he bought a roller blind for the bathroom. After that we went to the garden centre where I bught some birthday cards, otd of little daffs for the garden and H boughht some moss killer for our lawns. We also went to the wool shop where I booughr some cotton yarn to knit a cardigan. We then went to a cafe where H treated us to coffee and toasted tea cakes. When we got home we had soup for lunch and I made some date scones. After they were out of the oven i went outside to cut up some of the branches H cut off the tree so they were small enough to go in the bin. H called me in when it was time for tipping point, he had made a pot of tea so I puured us a cup. When it was over we had a shower and then dinner, salmo with peas and a giant baked potato. Work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment