Wednesday 1 September 2021

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I packed my cheese and tomato, plus my bottle of water and then relaxed till it was time to go to work. I had to walk straight to the beetroot and do 50 bunches. Each bunch had 5 beetroot which means I picked 250 beets. I actually pulled up more than that because some were split and had to be discarded. I did even more carrots and there 8 carrotd in a bunch. at 11am Ihad to walk to the glasshouse and pick tomatoes for the rest of the morning. When I left off the boss gave me 3 corn on the cob and a load of runner beans. H made me a coffee when I got home and he had made a loaf of bread so he cut me off a crust and I spread it with butter and had it for my lunch. I made son his usual salad and sat and relaxed for a bit. I feel pretty tired because we were playing cribbage till well past midnight and then I couldnt get to sleep. (I lost) We watched the bike race, the end of tipping point and had our baths. when I came down I cooked dinner.We had ribeye steaks, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, potato wedges and corn on the cob. Son has gone climbing .

No comments:

Post a Comment