Sunday 26 September 2021

Sunday

I got up just after 6 stripped my bed and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made a pot of tea so I had a cup. I emptied the dishwasher and put it all away. I had 2 eggs for breakfast because we were going out on our bikes and I wanted to be sure I could get round.It was supposed to be a porridge day. When the washing was done I hung it out. We had a coffee and H got the bikes out of the garage. We went out for a ride around 10 oclock.We had a really nice ride, 34. 33 miles average speed 12.9 mph. When we got home I made us a coffee and put the bikes away. we had a packet of crisps and a glass of wine. We watched the mens world cycling championships, had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had duck legs with mashed potato, cauliflower, broccoli and gravy, it was very nice. I am working again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment