Friday 10 September 2021

Friday

We got up at 5.30 after having a horrible nights sleep. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea.We had our breakfast and I hung out the washing. I packed my cheese and tomato and got ready to go to work. I had to pick the tomatoes first and only got 2 and a bit boxes. Next I picked 10 bunches of beetroot and 10 bunches of golden beetroot.We went back to the yard and washed everything. We had our break snd I spent the rest of the morning weeding. When I got home H made md a coffee and I made son a salad. I finished making the cottage pie and made s pot of tea. Son went to the climbing centre and we watched tippinh point with a cup of tea. We had our dinner and I went up to watch tv. We had a massive downpour and then got a message from son to say his new window in his van leaks! I hope he will be able to fix it. My washing all got dry aagain.

No comments:

Post a Comment