Monday 20 September 2021

Monday.

I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my work snack, dressed and hung the washing out when it was done. I relaxed with my book till it was time to leave for work. When I got as far as Hellesdon the skies just opened and the rain poured down. When I got to work it was still raining and rained on and off till around 10. I had to do 10 bunches of purple carrots, 60 bunches of carrots and then leeks till the men came for me. when we got to the yard I packed 10 boxes of kale and laid all the carrots out ready to be washed. When all that was done we had our break, Andrew went gardening while Andy and I went back for more veg. WE PULLED 4 bunches of beetroot and 6 bunches of spring onions. Andy had to cut cabbages and I had to trim leeks. He joined me as I was finishing and I had a lift as far as the late leeks where i was weeding for the rest of the morning. when I got home H made me a coffee and I made H a chicken sandwich. I cooked some bacon and made son a salad. Next I sat reading my book and my nose growth dropped off !!!!!!! It bled quite a bitbut its not too sore. H cooked dinner on the B B Q. We had belly pork, sausages, burgers, fried onions and baked potatoes. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment