Wednesday 8 September 2021

Wednesday

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my work snack, hung out the washing,dressed etc and read my book till it was time for me to go to work. I had to do 50 bunches of beetroot and then carrots. I had only done a few cattots when Andy said we were going back to the yard to wash everything and have our break. After break we did 96 cos lettuce, 96 flat lettuce and 24 oakleaf lattuce. After that I went back to carrots and did 96 bunches. I did some weeding and a few tomatoes till home time. It was really too hot for working! When I got home I made us a coffee and took the meat out of the freezer for a BBQ this evening. Belly pork, sausages,burgers, corn on the cob, potatoes and fried onions. H cooked it all excpt the onions. It was very nice. Tomorrow our great granddaughter is coming round.

No comments:

Post a Comment