Saturday 4 September 2021

Saturday.

I got up at 5.50 and H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup and I had eggs for breakfast. As soon as I had done I washed and dressed and we went to Asda for our weekly shop. I put it all away when we got home and H made us a coffee which we had with a merangue. our son came down and had his breakfast.As soon as he had finished he got ready to go to the climbing centre popping in to screw fix on the way. H cut the front grass and it looks nice. I worked in the back garden, its looking overgrown and needs a good tidy up. I stopped working at lunch time and made H a bacon sandwich and son and myself a salad. They were just done when son came home. He had enjoyed his bouldering. After lunch son began work on his van again and I did more clearing up in the garden. For dinner tonight we had roast lamb, roast potatoes and sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrots and runner beans. we had melon for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment