Friday 3 September 2021

Friday. Work.

I got up at 5.40, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed a tomato, a slice of cheese and a bottle of water, dressed and hung out the washing. I left at 7.30 to go to work. My boss is going on holiday next week so hes paid me for it already so I got 2 wage packets. I must remember not to spend it all at once! I had to pick 50 bunches of beetroot, 20 bunches of golden beetroot, 90 bunches of carrots and 20 bunches of purple. I had almost done everything except the purple carrots and the men came up and wanted an extra 10 bunches of carrots and another 12 bunches of purple ones so we finished them together and all went back to the yard. I had to pick tomatoes for the rest of the morning. I went to the butchers on the way home and spent £81. 76. When I got home H made me a coffee and we watched the tour of spain. IT was over early so we watched tipping point all the way through. I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had gammon steaks with potato wedges, runner bean and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment