Thursday 2 September 2021

Thursday.(weigh day)

I managed to lay in till just after 6. I made a pot of tea and H came down so I poured and we had breakfast. I put on a load of washing and hung out yesterdays. We had a coffee and I hung todays washing out. Before eating my breakfast I weighed myself and I had lost almost half a pound! Last week I was 133.6 lbs and this week I am 133.2 lbs. I expect I will be up again next week. H got sons and my bike out of the garage because we were going for a ride while H was at his spanish lesson. We had a nice ride on and off the track and tried a new cafe along the way. Son had a slice of G F carrot cake and I had a sausage roll which was warm, just out of the oven, we both had a coffee. When we got home I prepared a cottage pie for dinner tonight, I forgot to say we rode 24and a half miles. As it was all in the countryside we saw loads of wild life and also had a look round a church where there were grave stones going back to the sixteen hundreds. Dinner was nice. Tomorrow I have to work. I have a growth on my nose and on Tuesday the Doctor looked at it and said he would refer me to the hospital to get it removed. I was so pleased about this because I can see it all the time as its grown quite a bit, plus, I have caught it a couple of times with my finger nail and it really pours with blood! Well we were just about to leave this morning and the phone rang, it was the hospital and I have an appointment Sunday week! How quick is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment