Tuesday 14 September 2021

Wet wet wet Tuesday

I got up at 5.35 after hearing H moving about. We had a cup of tea and I cooked my eggs. I put on a load of washing even thoughI knew it was going to rain. I started here around 9.30 and it didnt stop till gone 4 oclock. As we knew it was going to be wet we decided to go out to lunch so I got on with the housework as soon as I had drunk my small coffee.H vacumed downstairs while I cleaned the kitchen. As soon as he was done I dusted and then did the stairs, striped sons bed but wont wash all his bedding till I know we are having a dry day. We got ready at 10.30 and drove to Hunstanton. The rain was amazing and the puddles were huge, some half way across the roads. We had cod and chips with a cup of tea. Walking to and from the car I got soaked even with a brolly! The tide was in and the sea was right up to the wall. When we got home we had a glass of wine and later a cup of tea and I had a bowl of cornflakes. Tomorrow I am at work so I expect I will be ploughing through the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment