Saturday 25 September 2021

Saturday

I got up just after 6, put on a load of washing and had toast for breakfast. As soon as we had done we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got home and I had unpacked we had a coffee and an egg custard. I spent £86.47.I hung out the washing. We couldnt go out on our bikes because H had got an appointment with someone in an E E shop in Sainsbury's at 12.15 to sort out his watch. We left home soon after 11 because we didnt know how bad the traffic would be.As it turned out there was very little about so we arrived quite early. It was a treat for me, I havent been to Sainsbury's for ages. I bought myself a nice pair of boots and a few other things and H bought 2 bottles of wine! When we got home we had lunch, french stick with ham and cheese, mustard and a packet of cheese and onion crisps. When the wine was chilled we had a glass and watched the senior womens world champions road race. We had our baths and dinner, chicken curry. Tomorrow we hope to go for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment