Monday 13 September 2021

Monday

I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, washed and dressed and hung out the washing when it was done. I relaxed till it was time to go to work. I had to pick 20 bunches of beetroot, 72 bunches of carrots and 10 bunches of purple carrots. The men came to pick everything up and we went back to the yard to wash and pack everything and have our break. Next I had to walk back to the beetroot and do 10 more bunches and 24 bunches of spring onions.When that was done I spent the rest of the morning weeding. When I got home son had left and H said our other son and his wife had cycled round to see him. I had to quickly make us each a sandwich then shower and change ready to go to the dentist. When I got back we had a glass of wine and I sliced up the tomatoes for dinner tonight. We had a quiche with a huge pan of fried tomatoes. Son and I played crib last night and I won 2 games to 1. Son was one game ahead up till then so our 2 weeks of playing ended up a draw!

No comments:

Post a Comment