Saturday 18 September 2021

Saturday

I got up at 5.40 because H did! He said we could lay in! We had our breakfast. I had toast because I was out of eggs. I put on a load of washing and we got ready to go to Asda. I have to say I think Asda is going down hill. They have less stuff every time I go. When we got home Inunpacked and put everything away, hung out the washing,and emptied the dishwasher. We had a coffee and after I had read my magazine we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Reepham station and had a coffee and scone with jam and clotted cream, yummy. when we got home we had a message from no 2 son saying he was on his way home and would be with us aroun 6 oclock! I had half his bedding on the line!Anyway he has arrived safely in time for dinner. He looks well. we had a photo of our daughters toe which is awful! And looks very painful. She is unable to bike because dhe cant get her shoe on. Our dinner was nice,burgers, sausages, eggs, potato wedges and peas, ice cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment