Monday 27 September 2021

Monday.

H woke me up at 6 oclock, I was fast asleep. He had already made the tea so I put on a load of washing and poured myself a cup. I cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast and packed my work snack. I washed and dressed etc and got ready to go to work. It was spitting with rain so we had to put all our rain gear on and we were all too hot. I had to pick 10 bunches of beetroot, 48 bunches of carrots, 10 bunches of purple carrots and then trim leeks. I didnt even get to the leeks before the men came to take me to the yard to help them wash and pack everything. When that was done we had our break. Next I had to do 2 more bunches of beetroot, 2 more bunches of purple carrots and a box of loose carrots before walking to leeks. I men joined me when they had finished cutting cauliflowers and we trimmed all the leeks the boss had lifted. We took them to the yard and after they were washed I just had time to pack and weigh up 6 bags before home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. Later we had a glass of wine and I ate the spare slices of ham. At 4 I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point and had our baths. When I ame down I cooked dinner, pizza and salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment