Saturday 11 September 2021

Saturday

H woke me up at 6.25! I cant believe I slept so late. I put on a load of washing,H poured me a cup of tea and I had my breakfast. As soon as I was finished I cleaned my teeth, dressed and we went to Asda. When we got our son was up so we all had a coffee and a merangue. I hung the washing out and we got the bbikes out of the garage. We all got ready to go out for a ride. It was a great ride, the temperature was perfect and we all enjoyed the ride. we rode off road to Themlethorpe where we had a coffee and cake. We carried on along the track where we got on to the road as far as Reepham high school and then back on the track all the rest of the way home. As soon as we got home I got the lunches and did a repair job on sons climbing shorts.H and son went outside to see if they could find the leak in the camper van and repair it. Its all done now they have to wait till its dry and see if it works.I had my bath and cooked dinner. We had mackeral with jacket potatoes, peas, broccoli and mushrooms. They are now watching a film. Tomorrow morning I have to go to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment