Sunday 19 September 2021

Sunday.

I got up around 6 oclock and put on a load of washing before having breakfast. Next we had a coffee and sat about till son came down. As soon as he did I hung out the washing, emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. H got the bikes out of the garage and checked them over. After son had finished his breakfast we all got ready to go out for a bike ride. We had a nice ride, most of it on the road for a change. We went to my favourite cafe in Hayden on our way back and all had an iced coffee, they are so yummy. We did over 30 miles. When we got home I got the washing in, put the bikes away and made son a salad, while H and I had slices of fruit loaf toasted and buttered. I put the chicken in the oven for tonights dinner, had a bath and read a bit of my book. Dinner was nice, roast chicken with roast potatoes, roast sweet potatoes, onions, mashed potatoes, cattots, cauliflower, runner beans, broccoli and gravy. Now I am watching country file, I have work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment