Thursday 16 September 2021

Thursday

I got up at around 6 oclock, H was up and had made the tea so as soon as I had put the washing on we had a cup. Next we had a coffee and I fried my 2 eggs. I hung the washing out when it was done and got on with a bit of housework.At 10 oclock H got feady to go for his spanish lesson and when he left I went outside to work in the garden. I was still out there when he got home again. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and at 1.50 we left to collect our daughter and go to our brother in laws wake. It was perfect weather for sitting in s garden and catching up with friends and family. It all went so well and the afternoon flew by. when we got home we didnt want any tea so we just had a cuppa and I had a hot cross bun. My washing is all nice and dry. A really strange thing happened at the wake, a butterfly flew into the garden and landed on my sister in laws head. ( the widow) It flew off and round and landed on her again. It sat there long enough for people to take photos of it. I think it visited everybody there! The second person it sat on was H! I had it on my finger and it was beautiful. I am at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment