Tuesday 7 September 2021

Tuesday (I think!)

I got up at 6.25,put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H came down at 7.15 so both of us had had a good nights sleep. I hung the washing out and read my book till son came down. H and I had a coffee and I went up and dressed. H went down to the doctors for a blood test and son went out to work on his van. when H came back we had another coffee and he got ready to go for a spanish lesson so I went outside and worked in the garden. When H got back we had lunch, he had a pot noodle, son had a salad and I had 2 cream crackers. We all got ready to go out on our bikes. We only bad a short ride because son wanted to work on his van again. H and I had no idea what day it was! He always has his spanish lessen on Thursday so we kept thinking thats what it was. When we got home from our ride H and I had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had potato wedges, sweet potato wedges, mushrooms, peas and steak. Ice cream again for pud. I am at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment