Wednesday 22 September 2021

Wednesday

I missed my blog yesterday which is a shame because i had such a nice day. We went to Wells for lunch and had a really nice meal, a walk round the shops and an ice cream sitting in the sun. H and I didnt want any tea, just a cuppa, so I made son a salad and then he began to pack ready to go home. He didnt leave till after 8 pm and then I went to write my blog only to find my I pad had no charge. Today I had to go to work, it was a nice day and we were busy all morning. I harvested beetroot, carrots, leeks, sweetcorn and fennel. When I got home H made me a coffee. He had been to the Docs this morning for his flu jab and he managed to get me an appointment for one tomorrow. We had our barhs, a cup of tea and dinner. Pizza with salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment