Tuesday 31 August 2021

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.45, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. As I was going to the Doctors at 12.30 and had to leave off early I didnt pack and lunch but took my bottle of water. I had to do 20 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of spring onions and 72 bunches of carrots. When they were don I had to carry on with bunched carrots till it was time for me to leave. When I got home I had a coffee and washed and changed and went down to the surgery. I was seen quickly and the doc said he would make me an appointment to have my nasty growth removed.I dont suppose it will be any time soon but its a relief just to be on the list. When I got home son and I walked to the shop and back. When we got back I made a pot of tea and prepared the veg for dinner.Adter I had my bath and everything was cooked I dished up. It was a yummy dinner,roast lamb witk roast potatoes, runner beans, carrots, broccoli, sweet potato, gravy and mint sauce. We shared a pineapple for desert but it didnt have a lot of flavout. Yesterday we did nothing much, had salmon and veg for dinner and in the evening son and I player crib and he won both games.

No comments:

Post a Comment