Thursday 9 September 2021

Thursday was a Nova day.

I go up at 6.45, so a really good lay in for me. I put o a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H got up at 7. I finished my book and H watched tv. When our son came down just before 9 I hung the washing out, vacumed downstairs and we had a coffee. Nova came round just after 10 with our daughter. I think she enjoyed her time here, she loves to play with our hose pipe so it was lucky it was warm. Our youngest granddaughter arrived a little later and all 6 of us got soaked! She is such a lovely little girl,her middle name is Joy and she certainly is. When they left we had lunch and at 2.30 my sister in law called me, we had a nice chat, she is really missing her husband, so sad. Next Thursday is his funeral so it wont be such a happy day as this one. H went to the doctors but they more or less said he is suffering from old age.! For dinner we had chicken with roast and mashed potatoes, broccoli, carrots, cabbage and gravy. Son bought us a magnum for pud. This morning I got a letter from the hospital saying that the scan I had in June was all clear. I was farely sure I was O K because I am feeling so well but its still a relief to have it confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment