Wednesday 29 September 2021

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.35 and put on a load of washing. I had my usual breakfast and packed my usual lunch. I went to work at the usual time, it was only 10 degrees when i left home and quite chilly in the field. I had to go with Andy so I got a ride on the trailer instead of walking to, first the beetroot and we picked 50 bunches. We drove to the turnips next and trimmed 2 boxes and finally to carrots where we picked 96 bunches. We took everything to the yard and it was time for coffee break. After break I had to pick tomatoes and it took me all the rest of the morning. Its slow work now because I cant reach the tomatoes, they are so tall and I have to climb on to a box, get down, move it akong and climb back up again! When I got homeH made me a coffee and as he had just made a loaf of bread I had a nice warm crust off it with butter and marmite. I got my washing in,dry and we had a glass of wine. We watched tipping point, had a bath and then dinner. We had salmon, jacket potatoes and mushy peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment