Thursday 23 September 2021

Thursday

I got up just before 6, put on a load of washing and, for a change, had porridge for breakfast. We had a coffee and after I was dressed I hung out the washing and did a bit of clearing up. H got ready to go to his spanish lesson and our daughter and great granddaughter arrived. Daughter bought me a present, the latest book in my collection. I am halfway through the book she brought me last week so I must finish that first. Our g granddaughter is such a lovely little girl, she wanted to play with the water again but we said it was too cold but she still got wet by emptying the bird bath, its a good job I scrubbed it out before she arrived. When H got home I got us a coffee and cheese and biscuits for lunch. After that we put all our summer garden furniture away for the winter. I got my washing in, dry again. We watched tipping point and then H ran me down to the doctors for my flu jab. When we got back I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had salmon with baked potatoes and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment