Tuesday 28 September 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 6.20, put on a load of washing and poured th tea that H had made. I had 2 eggs for breakfast and read my book till the washing was done and then I hung it out. We had a small coffee and I did a bit of watering in the garden becayse everywhere is so dry. I took some liver out of the freezer for dinner tonight and we watched the volcano still going up. At 10.30 H got our mountain bikes out of the garage and we got ready to go for a bike ride. We went to Reepham station all off road, had a coffee and a scone and then came back via the loop. At one point we were riding along and a short stick flew into my front wheel and stopped me dead. I would have gone over the handlebars but managed lean sideways and slide onto a bank so no bad injuries just a few scratches and no doupt some bruises to come. When we got home we both had text messages from the NHS saying we could book our covid booster. We booked them for the 10th of next month and only have to go a mile down the road for them. H opened his second bottle of wine and its very nice. We watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner, liver and onions with peas and gravy and a slice of bread and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment