Sunday 12 September 2021

Sunday (hospital)

I got up at around 6 oclock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for breakfast. We had a coffee nd I read my book till our son got up. I hung out the washing.AT 10 oclock I dressed and got ready to go to the hospital. A lovely nurse looked at the horrible growth on my nose and said I can have it taken out. It will be so nice to have it gone. I have an appointment in October to have the operation. H came and picked me up from the hospital and when we got home he made me a coffee. Next I got lunch, H had a bacon sandwich and son had his usual salad. I had bacon and a tomato. We had a few dates for desert. We were having a roast for dinner and I had bought a huge leg of lamb. It was so big it wouldnt fit in my normal meat tin so I had to use my big turkey tin! Dinner was nice we had roast potatoes, sweet potatoes, runner beans, broccoli, carrots and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment