Saturday 14 August 2021

Saturday.

I got up just before 6 and made a pot of tea. I also put on a load of washing. When H came down I got him to cut me off a slice of bread and I had buttered toast with marmite.As soon as we had finished we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got back H made us a coffee while I hung out the washing. I read my magazine, got our bikes out of the garage and then brought the dyson downstairs. I was going to vacum but H said we should get ready to go out on our bikes ! So I will clean up tomorrow. We had a nice ride, very steady because H is being careful not to strain himself. When we got home I put the bikes away and got the washing in while H made the coffee. On our ride along the track on the way home H suddenly stopped dead and I almost ran into the back of him and my chain came off! The reason he stopped was because a grass snake was crossing our path. It was beautiful and at least 3 feet long. We havent seen one for years. For lunch we had cheese and biscuits with pickle.At 3 oclock we had a glass of wine and at 4 oclock a cup of tea. We had a shower and I cooked dinner. WE had belly pork, chips and mushrooms is was yummy. For dessert we had tinned apricots because H opened a tin of them this morning thinking it was a tin of prunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment