Wednesday 11 August 2021

Wednesday work

I hot up at 5.30,put on a load of washing and had my breakfast, I packed my usual and dressed. I sat and read my book for a bit and hung the washing out when it was done. I went to work at 7.30, 5 minuites later than normal because there is less traffic on the road in the school holidays. I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot, 5 bunches of spring onions and then up to 108 bunches of carrots, Andy was going to join me when he had cut the cabbeges. I think we only had 36 bunches of carrots when the boss came up and that would be enough for today but he needed 3 boxes of broard beans. When they were done we had our break and then I had to spend the rest of the day weeding. When I got home H made me a coffee. Our daughter in law had been round again with more lushus plums, runner beans and a courgette.We sat in the sun with a G and T for and hour but it was so hot we couldnt stay out any longer. I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a bath and washed my hair and we had dinner. Smoked haddock with runner beans and jacket potatoes. We had the other half of the melon for pud. I dont have to work till Friday so we will find something to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment