Monday 9 August 2021

Monday .Work

I overslept! I didnt get up till 6.20! I hah my breakfast, made a pot of tea, packed my cheese, tomato and water, wasshed,dressed, cleaned my teeth and H came down just as I was off to work. When I arrived the boss said that it was only my and Andrew today because, sadly, Andy lost his Mum who lost her fight with cancer on Friday evening. The boss gave me a list of things I had to harvest, radishes, beetroot, and carrots. when they were sll done Andrew and I took everything to the yard and washed it and packed it ready for delivery. We had our break and Andrew was sent out on a gardening job while I did the second list.It was spring onions, broard beans and tomatoes. I only had an hour left to weed at the end. When I got home H made me a coffee and I got son a salad for his lunch. He then went off to the climbing centre. I made a cottage pie H had to go to the Doctors at 4.20 for an E C G. W hen he got home I asked how it went he said not good! The nurse took it to show a doctor and now he has an appointment at 8.30 tomorrow morning. There is always something to worry about. Dinner was nice and son and I played cards. I won 2nil on Saturday, He won 2/1 on Sunday and I just won 2 nil . When we finished he packed and got ready to go back to his.

No comments:

Post a Comment