Wednesday 18 August 2021

Wednesday

Yesterday I didnt bother to blog because I did nothing all day so I had nothing to write about. Today I went to work and had to work with Andy till coffee break. First we had to hunt for 40 bunches of beetroot. We have been over the bed so many times and the beetroot arent growing as fast as the boss sells them. Next it was carrots, I was glad I was bunching them with Andy because they all had to be fotked up and the ground was so hard he struggled to get the fork in and he weighs a lot more than me. We did 156 bunches and went down for break. After break I had to pick tomatoes and I did 4 trays then spent the rest of my time weeding. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. We watched the bike race, had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had mince with onions, peas, tomatoes and herbs pouted over pasta and topped with grated cheese.It was very tasty. I dont have to work again till Friday but tomorrow, all being well, we are seeing our great granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment