Thursday 5 August 2021

Thursday, bike ride.

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. H had made the tea and he poured me a cup and I cooked some courgette and an egg for my breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. Today H has his spanish lesson at 10.45 si I said I would go out on my bike so he got it out of the garage for me. I sat and did some of my knitting and started a new book. Last week I was really keen to go out and had planned my ride etc, but today I just didnt feel like it and couldnt think where to go. I almost stayed at home and just knitted but as H had got my bike out I felt obliged to use it! Well I am glad I did because I had a nice ride and felt so much better when I got home. I did 19 and a half miles. When I got home H still wasnt back, it was because he called in at the surgery. H got an appointment for Monday. I had a coffee, he didnt want one because he had one at his lesson. We had noodles for lunch and I finished my knitting and now I have just got to sew it up and put the buttons on.We watched tipping point, had a shower and dinner. Chicken and chips. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment